Week of November 25, 2018
What’s Happening: Now that Thanksgiving is done, it's on to Christmas, or that's how it feels occasionally!
We would like to invite you to join us for A Very Bossy Holiday. It is a local artisan sale on December 4, 2018 from 5-8pm at Nox Cocktail Lounge, in Village Gate. This event is sponsored by Bossy, a group for women business owners and entrepreneurs. Laura & I will be giving 5 minute chair massages for $5. There will be lots of local businesses there to check out & support!
Fun Holidays this Week:
November 25: National Parfait Day – Here’s a tasty treat.
November 28: French Toast Day – Nothing like warm, delicious French toast for breakfast or dinner. Yum!
December 1: Eat a Red Apple Day – Sounds like a good idea.
Keeping hydrated is an important part of staying healthy. Water promotes cardiovascular health, keeps your body cool, helps muscles and joints work better and keeps skin supple. Here is this week’s hydration recipe:
Guava Watermelon Water
1-2 guavas, sliced
1 cup watermelon, cubed
Add guava slices and watermelon chunks to a pitcher of water. Chill and enjoy.
Why Massages Make The Best Gifts
While we might be slightly biased, we truly believe that giving the gift of massage is one of the best presents you can give. Especially during the holidays. Here are some reasons why:
· The holidays are a stressful time of year. Giving the gift of massage is actually giving the gift of relaxation and who wouldn’t want that!
· It’s the perfect gift for those people on your list who are hard to shop for. No one wants to buy a gift, just to buy a gift. Instead we want our gifts to be appreciated and valued. A massage is a gift everyone can use and benefit from.
· The gift of “me time”. Most of us have people in our lives who put everyone else first. When you give someone a massage, you are essentially giving them permission to take some time for themselves.
· One size fits all. Massage is great for everyone, regardless of their age. There is no worrying about finding the right size or color. This is one gift that fits everyone.
· The gift of well being. Giving someone a massage tells them you care about their health and well being.
Call us to purchase your massage gift certificates today.